Web Design 360
Blackburn Technology Management Centre
Blackburn BB1 5QB
Tel: (+44) 01254 916 223
Personal information which we collect
We collect personal information about you (and others if their personal information is provided by you) when you:
- make or manage an enquiry through our website;
- contact us or speak to one of our representatives via any forms on our website, by telephone, email or any other method;
- post material to our website and / or social media page;
- take part in any customer services or surveys related to our services;
- enter into any agreement with us or use our services;
- and / or use our website and customer applications in any other way.
The personal information collected in the above manner may include the following about you (and others if their personal information is provided by you):
- full name;
- address with postcode;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- payment details;
- machine identifiers (such as IP addresses);
- dispute resolution information;
- image data;
- behavioural data (Cookies and Tracking);
- third party service identities (such as a Skype or social network identities);
- communications history (such as email communications or Wechat);
- login credentials.
How we use your information
- In order to take the necessary steps in preparation of, or to fulfil our obligations under, a contract:
- Billing: to send invoices and related communications to you regarding accounting matters for the services we provide to you;
- Payments and Services: we provide communication about our products and services provided to you (and others if their personal information is provided by you);
- Account updates: send details of new, amended or cancelled services provided to you;
- Customer service communications: provide you with requested information or correspondence, in response from us to an enquiry made by you;
- Update our records: to ensure that the data we store about you is still valid and up to date.
With your consent
Marketing communications: create a profile about you for marketing purposes to tailor our communications to you. We may use automated processes to do this;
- Maintain records indicating your consent to status: to ensure we accurately reflect your wishes when communicating to you.
- In our legitimate interest improve our services
- Customer support: monitor communications and to help train staff in relation to our customer support function;
- Market research: to contact you to ask about the experience using our services as part of a continual programme of customer service improvement. We may use third parties to provide such market research communications to you on our behalf;
- Website customisation: to customise our website and its content to your preferences in accordance with the Cookies and Tracking section below;
- Product and service improvement: to improve our product and services;
- Service analysis: to conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis. This may include providing statistical information relating to customers, sales, traffic and related site information to reputable third parties.
In order to meet our legal obligations:
Taxation: to ensure we meet our tax and other regulatory obligations.
How long we will keep your personal information
When you make an enquiry, you will consent to share information with us, and advice will be provided. Your personal data and advice given will be held for a period required.
When you become a client of WEB DESIGN 360 your data and project history will also be held for at least one year (from the date your contract is deemed fulfilled).
We will remove your data from our systems at the end of the appropriate data retention periods, unless we are required by current or future law to retain your personal information for a longer period.
Sharing your information
We will never share your personal information to any third parties except where it is necessary for us to provide our services to and on behalf of you.
The third-party services we use include:
- We Transfer (for transfer of assets or large files)
We will only share your information when it is necessary.
We may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties in order to better understand our services, website and overall customer satisfaction which may include personally identifying information.
In the event WEB DESIGN 360 or any of its affiliated companies is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by WEB DESIGN 360 about its clients will be transferred as part of the assets of the firm.
We may periodically send marketing material to you about our products and services or other information which we think you may find interesting based on the profile we have created about you to the email addresses and phone numbers which you have provided.
We will only send you marketing material if we have your prior consent or if you are currently a member of a client WEB DESIGN 360. We gain your consent by asking for your positive confirmation (example: by providing a tick or inserting your contact details in the relevant input fields on a form on our website).
You can opt out at any time from our marketing materials.
We may use your information to create a profile about you in order to tailor, by automated means, our communication and marketing to you. You can object to such profiling.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes and / or to ask about your experience using our services as part of a continual programme of customer service improvement. We may contact you by email, telephone, text, social media and / or mail. We may also use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Securing your information
WEB DESIGN 360 has policies and procedures in place to make sure that only authorised personnel can access your information, that information is handled and stored in a secure and sensible manner and all systems that can access the information have proportionate and reasonable security measures in place.
While we take commercially reasonable measures to ensure the safety and security of your data, due to the inherent risks with the Internet, we are unable to warranty the absolute security of your data when using our services. We always use SSL connections to access services to ensure security is always at the forefront.
The right of access: you can contact us to request details about the information we hold about you, why we have it, who has access to it and where we got the information.
The right to rectification: If any data we hold about you is out of date or incorrect, let us know and we will update it
The right to erasure: you have a right to request we delete any data we hold about you. When you request that we delete your data we will contact you to confirm that it has been deleted or advising of any legal reason we cannot delete your data.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that WEB DESIGN 360 stops processing your data. When you request this, we will contact you to tell you if we are able to comply or if we have legitimate grounds to continue. If data is no longer processed, we may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your data to another controller. When you request this, we will make reasonable attempts to do so. You may incur additional charges for this as part of a service.
The right to object: you have the right to object to the storage and usage of your data
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: You have the right to request that we stop profiling you in relation to our direct marketing practice. You can inform us and we will deal with your request accordingly.
We will respond to all requests as soon as is feasible, without undue delay and within 30 days from receiving your request.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that store information on your hard drive or browser that means that our website can recognise that you have visited our website before. Cookies can’t harm your computer.
This website, like majority of other websites, stores and retrieves information on your browser using cookies. This information is used to make the site work as you expect it to. It is not personally identifiable to you, but it can be used to give you a more personalised web experience.
You can, if you really want to, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. Your cookie settings are set separately for each different device, computer or browser and if you want to change your cookie settings you will need to do so for each device, computer or browser.
If you disable cookies, you’ll still be able to browse the site but you will not be able to use all the features and the website may not work as intended to. Most web browsers have cookies enabled by default, if you want to review your cookie setting please see the section entitled Managing cookies.
Further reading about Cookies:
Information about cookies
More information about cookies is available at:
Internet Advertising Bureau
A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy produced by the internet advertising industry is available at:
Please note that we take no responsibility for the content of these or any other third party websites.
Cookies which we may use?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.
Performance Cookies & Third Party Cookies
These cookies allow our website to count visits and traffic sources, so we can determine and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around our website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site. Third party cookies may include Google Analytics and Bing, Facebook and other search engines and service providers
Links to other websites
Social Media Widgets.
Web Design Work Contracts Terms and Conditions
When undertaking any work to be done by Web Design 360 then you must agree to the following terms and conditions below
- Any deposit which is required to start work is non-refundable as this is used to initiate the initial work which you have agreed to. The wok agreements are outlined in the invoice which is created for you or on behalf of your business.
- All monies must be paid in full by either the date required on the invoice or with 30 days whichever is sooner.
- Web Design 360 will not take any responsibility for content on your website or pricing as this must be checked by you as the customer prior to going live.
- Web Design 360 will not compensate for any website downtime as our servers are guaranteed up-time of 99% and there may be outages. Web Design 360 will do its best to ensure any outages are minimised and resolved within reasonable time frames.
- Some server outages in extreme situations will be out of the control of Web Design 360 as we lease 3rd party servers, however we will ensure that we do our best to have any outages rectified as soon as possible.
- Web Design 360 will not take any legal or copyright responsibility for any images added by yourself or provided by you as the customer.
- In the event of non-payments Web Design 360 has the right to take ownership of your website and domain name.
- By accepting the invoice and paying a deposit you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Updating this Notice
We will, from time to time, update this Privacy Notice after 25th May 2018 to reflect any relevant changes in the law or regulations.
If you have any further questions or would like information regarding the data we hold about you, you can contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org